Monday, June 16, 2008

R.V.

I'm sure most of you have heard about our last camping trip. Turns out I will be doing more camping. Since our trip , the Mr. decided that we need a camper. One that dosen't leak and has an AC. I on the other hand have a hard time spending money on something that will get used so rarely, however , we finally found on we could agree on. So... we are the proud owners of an 84 model camper trailer! I don't know how long it is but it's tiny. It is in really good shape, has had one owner...an older couple. She ain't pretty, but she has no leaks and a good AC. They also kept it in a barn so it has held up well. Plus it was in our price range!! I might become a camper after all.....MAYBE! Now if I could just get rid of that piece of junk in my yard that used to be a camper I would be doing good. ;)

3 comments:

Junk Diva said...

Wahoo.. Can I get in there with you if it rains????????

Course of Perfection said...

New camping trailer & more camping...fun, fun, fun. I bet your little one is excited!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

this sounds strangely like the previous two...