Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our 4th

Jason and Kenny cooking fish.
Getting ready for fireworks.
Tyrel, our bomb tech.
think we have enough??
Cole, Lindsay and Lainey playing rock band.

Our fourth of July was quite interesting. We were going to go camping at Lake Murray with our winery friends, but when they went to get us some spots the monday before the 4th all of them were taken. :( We called around and found out that all the spots were taken at Arbuckle, Clear Creek and Duncan lake as well. Then someone came up with the idea that we should just take our campers to the winery.... so that is what we did. We had a fish fry on Friday at the winery followed by fireworks. Saturday some of us went to Winemaker's house for a pool party and steaks, we had alot of fun but we are all worn out. Oh yeah.... the camper is MUCH better than a tent!!

4 comments:

mornin'lady said...

YOU! are so tagged girl, see my blog :-p

Course of Perfection said...

I think it's an Oklahoma law that you can't shoot fireworks without eating fish! Looks you guys enjoyed your 4th celebration.

Sea-gal said...

I am SO in agreement with you on the trailer thing. That's next on my wish list. I think that's more obtainable (because of my husband) than a pool! I love to camp, but I'm tired of the ground.

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

WRITE SOMETHING!!!!