Friday, June 13, 2008

Five Golden Meme....

The rules:1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?

What are five things on your to-do list for today?besides work?

1)Take a shower.


2)Deliver oil to Prarie Rose.

3)Deliver aroma beads to Cornerstone.

4)Take dinner to a gal from the La La who just had a baby.

5)Go fishing.

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1) Frozen grapes!!!

2) Tater chips....any flavor.

3) Chocolate....which I can now eat again :)

4)Popcorn and M&M's

5)Any other junk food.

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1) Pay off everything!

2)Make investments...

3)Buy a real house with real dirt and real trees!!!!!

4) travel....buy a vineyard

5) And of course share my wealth.

What are five of your bad habits? I have no bad habits...LOL, just kidding.
1) I procrastinate....is that the same as being lazy???

2) I repeat myself...but I'm working on it.

3)I eat to much junk food even when I'm not hungry.

4) I don't excercize.

5) I spend too much money.

What are five places where you have lived?
1) Watonga Ok.
2)Meridian Ok.
3)Bray Ok.
4) Velma Ok.
5) I need some adventure people.

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1)Babysitter
2) House cleaner
3) MOM
4) I started my own business
5) Ooh La La

I would tag someone, but I think they've all been tagged!!

1 comment:

Course of Perfection said...

LOL...I need some adventure too!