Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Royal Family

I was working at the La La yesterday when to my surprise the Royal Family came through the door. It was a nice surprise, the day had been rather dull as not many customers had been in. They were on their way home from a checkup on the Queen an the new Prince and decided to pop in and say hi. Piper was fired up with ideas for vineyard names.... he has some pretty good ones that he told me about. I'm sure he will share them with you in due time. What I really wanted to say is how much I miss the Princesses... they have grown so much! There was a time when they parked their Rv in our yard for awhile until they decided on a castle. During that time I got to know the girls quite well. This was all before the Prince came along. HRHTDP was just starting to show the drama princess in her... her favorite lines were " I'm a bootiful pwincess " and " No Cole you're a stinky boy!" P#2 on the other hand was a tiny thing. She learned to crawl then walk in my living room, and she would do anything for a cheez-it. Times do change, and peoples lives take different direction, but at least we can still get together on occasion to catch up :)

8 comments:

Junk Diva said...

It is good to catch up, glad you enjoyed your visit. The Piper and the Princesses graced us with their presence last Sunday afternoon. They are some fun girls, and Piper is O.K. too. They came to fish, I think I will post some of the pic.s. I liked CoPs ideas about the name, something to do with that nasty soil you have.

Anonymous said...

The girls are always asking when we can go to Cole's house so I know they miss playing with him. You guys are always welcome at our house--get Jason off the couch and drop in anytime!

The Queen

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Alright that's it! We're cooking together...SOON!

Anonymous said...

Well fiddlesticks...You know you guys ain't havin' no cook-offs w/out me !!!

Moondoggie

Inquiries said...

The Royals are a blessing aren't they.

mornin'lady said...

Times do change, and peoples lives take different direction, but at least we can still get together on occasion to catch up :)

Yes they do and sometimes that's a sad thing, but speaking of getting together to catch up, Tyler is asking for Cole again:) I'll call next week.

Course of Perfection said...

That kid is from good stock. Someone that knows the value of a cheez-it.

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Wanna hear somethin' funny about cheez-it? One time i was outta crackers and makin a meatloaf...so you know what i used. Yah it was good!