Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Boyscout Recap

I have a correction to make! The fourth place that they won was only in the knot tying competition. There were 18 different competitions, everything from war paint to knife throwing to sign language. I don't remember everything. What it all boils down to is out of 18 events, our troop placed in 16 and out of the 16... 7 of them were 1st place. One of those awards goes to Dalton for 3rd place den cheif. We also won the big award for camp spirit, and the boys all earned their polar bear patch for the temp getting down to 32 Friday night. I was cold down by the water!!! We have crossover next meeting as all of the boys advance to the next rank......so if anyone has boys who would like to join now is a great time. Til next time.... :)

2 comments:

Junk Diva said...

Congrats to that boy, he is AWESOME!!!!!!!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Daggone it! I lost this link somehow and got it back from The Diva. I'm blogrolling you right now...your voice should be heard by the countless...ten that read my blog!

Good, good stuff here Hobbette, keep it up!