Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wind

Wind, wind, go away.... I am loving the warm weather, however I am not loving the sinus problems. My ears hurt, my eyes hurt and I can't breath. The Zyrtec and Nazacort are of no help. My allergy Dr. tells me I don't have allergies. At this point I'm thinking maybe I need psychiatric help. Because unless I've gone completely psycho it feels like allergy season to me. It is time to prune at the winery. The winemaker is willing to teach any eager to learn souls. He is always up for free help, if you are lucky you might even get a free sample ;)

2 comments:

Junk Diva said...

Are you going to be pruning this Sunday ?

Half Pint said...

They didn't prune Sunday. We went over there because jason was working in the area, but everyone was sittin on their fannies.