Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Idol chatter.

I admit it. I'm an Idol fan, it's my one flaw. Punish me. That being said, my picks for top three are as follows: David Cook, Carlie Smithson, and Brook whats her face. I don't have a forth person.... it's a toss up. David is my fav. I think he should win. Carlie or is it Carly? Whatever, she is just flat out cool , and very consistent. Brook, I so did not want to like her in the beginning, but she has really surprised me. I kinda like her now, she has some real talent. There is one other that I should mention. I really like Jason funky hair. My little sister has some major crushing going on there. I think he is cool. I don't think he has what it takes to make it, but he will find his own little nich. Oh yeah by the way....David Cook also has some origional stuff out on project playlist if anyone is interested. That's all I have to say about that :)

1 comment:

Junk Diva said...

Well, I agree with 2 of your top. I also think Carly is good, but dosen't seem to have her own style. Just can't figure out what her records would be like. Don't think she will make top 3. I think that other David kid will make top 3, he is very talented. Just needs to grow up. I think your David Cook is the winner. And you know we love the Jason guy, won't be in top 3 or even 4 ,but will get a record deal, he's good at what he does, not much variety. It's been a good year, their isn't anyone left I really dislike.